Full time / Permanent
A unique opportunity to cross in to property management services, where our client works with landlords in the UK and abroad and work to find the right property for people struggling to get accommodation in London's chaotic and confusing real estate market.
The successful candidate will be organized, efficient, able to work quickly, and accurately under pressure. The candidate must be determined, enthusiastic, and energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences.
- Analyse customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay.
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival.
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned properties are prepared prior to check-in.
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints.
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, the elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services.
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
- Inform clients of our Property services, including transfer, private chefs, housekeeping.
- Promote all Property amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Appraise team's performance and produce regular reports.
- Examine daily operation duties, assign tasks and check on progress.
- Analyze customer feedback from Property guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings.
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see.
- Establish friendly relationships with regular Property clients.
Guest Relations Requirements:
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to be able to interact with people at all levels
- Time management skills
- Fluent in English and knowledge of additional languages is an advantage but not necessary.
- Positive approach toward all tasks
- Pro-active and resilient individual
- Experience within the serviced accommodation or hotel industry is a plus