Full time / Permanent
A unique opportunity to cross in to property management services, where our client works with landlords in the UK and abroad and work to find the right property for people struggling to get accommodation in London's chaotic and confusing real estate market.
As a Reservations Agent, you will be servicing a portfolio of luxury properties and your duties include :
- Responsible for responding to all enquiries in a timely matter.
- Responsible for allocating properties on daily basis, making sure to maximise revenue.
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned properties are prepared prior to check-in.
- Communicate with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Planning and scheduling the workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences.
- Analyse customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve the overall rating.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
- Promote all Property amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Appraise team's performance and produce regular reports
- Examine daily operation duties, assign tasks and check on progress
- Analyse customer feedback from Property guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
Reservations Executive Skills :
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to be able to interact with people at all level
- Time management skills
- Fluency in English with knowledge of an additional languages an advantage but not necessary.
- Experience in the Reservations Department of the hotel/hospitality industry.