Our client, a leading Travel Specialist, are recruiting a Master Data Manager, based remotely in SPAIN, to work closely and report to the Group Infrastructure Service Director.
This role will be focused on the creation of the Master Data Management framework across Commercial, Corporate Services the Datalake and the SAP ERP Service.
You will centralise and consolidate existing Data Dictionaries and investigate the mechanics of data movement, point of origin, transit and at rest and document.
€45,000 + benefits
Senior Product Owner
Remote Based Spain
Our client, a leading Travel Specialist, are recruiting a Product Owner, based remotely in Spain, to work closely with the Chief Product Owner and the delivery team.
You will understand the issues faced by the business and find solutions based on the required outcome. Developing the product road map and shape the vision for the products belonging to the Line of Business. Working closely with Chief Product Owner and Product Owners to align products and product backlog with the overall clients Product Vision
My client is a global travel company who operate a number of different brands within their portfolio.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable including maintaining the aged creditors, posting daily bank payment transactions, first line support for clients, paying suppliers whilst adhering to company policies.
To apply for the Accounts Assistant role, candidates must have excellent working knowledge of excel, attention to detail and the desire to develop a career within finance within the travel industry.
Accounts Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of purchase invoices, ensuring they adhere to company policy and follow approval process.
• Process payment runs and ensure all supporting documents and approvals are attached
• Posting daily payments to accounting systems and completing monthly payment reconciliations between systems
• Reconciling and posting company and credit cards
• Monitoring and clearing of accounts inboxes and ensuring all emails have been dealt with daily
£28,000 + Benefits
My client is a market leading luxury cruise company offering some of the most unforgettable travel experiences.
They offer a bespoke high-end programme to destinations across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Africa.
My client is in a financially strong position and are making bookings well into 2022 and 2023 for their travellers.
They are now seeking to appoint and an experience Marketing Executive.
This role will be office based from September in Surrey.
Marketing Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensure all marketing material is engaging and on brand.
• Assist in writing and proofreading all promotional digital and print material, ensuring accuracy of marketing message.
• Support trade partners with marketing and promotional requests, e.g., overbranded brochures, flyers, social panels, and proofing partner marketing.
• Planning and delivery of email communications to travel agents and consumers and review of campaigns to improve key performance metrics.
• Maintenance of trade and consumer databases within Salesforce & Marketing Cloud.
• Production of new and existing creative assets & promotional material using Adobe InDesign/Photoshop.
• Video Editing, including overbranding of existing videos and assisting in the creation of new videos using Adobe Premiere.
• General ad hoc duties including consumer brochure fulfilment, press enquiries, ordering of merchandise.
Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience in a similar role working with a luxury product
• Email marketing experience managing database through Marketing Cloud & Salesforce.
• Experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere.
• Creative copywriting skills.
• Strong attention to details and accuracy.
• Commercial awareness
• Self-motivated with ambition to progress and develop within marketing
• Strong relationship skills