£36,000-45,000 + Bonus
Full time / Permanent
This fast growing Travel Tech company are now recruiting due to expansion a professional Business Development Manager who knows the UK Market to develop a pipeline and sign new business.
As a Business Development Manager, you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with new leads and be able to demonstrate demos of the platform.
- Develop strategic sales plans designed to objectives to achieve individual and organisational goals.
- Participate in sales and marketing functions and meetings when required.
- Meetings will be virtual and face to face.
- Contacting and visiting clients on a regular basis 40% of your time.
- Attend travel fairs and exhibitions when required.
- Introducing new business.
Business Manager Skill attributes:
- A TRAVEL background in Business Development / Sales is required
- Knowledge of the UK Agents / Tour Ops / DMC / Hotels required.
- Skilled at motivating internal/external customers
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Able to respond to a rapidly changing environment.
- Direct sales planning (including but not limited to competitive analysis, pricing, quota, and distribution).
To apply for this Job, please do send your updated cv a colleague will be in contact with you.