Full time / Permanent
Events Travel Manager
London - Hybrid.
We are now supporting our client a well-established corporate travel company who are seeking an experienced Events Travel Manager. The role will be a hybrid role split between their London office.
Events Manager - Responsibilities:
- This role is varied and consists looking after events from start to finish.
- Dealing with events that can consist of group flight only bookings to full onside event management.
- Manage specific client budgets, ensuring agreed profitability
- Work closely with the groups team.
- Working with the team to build, maintain and confirm a healthy pipeline of events.
- Occasional travel and on-site management when required.
Events Manager - Skills Required:
- Proven track record in delivering events in the UK and overseas whilst retaining and developing client business.
- GDS knowledge is essential - ideally Sabre.
- Events Software experience - Ideally EventsAir.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead an event and direct client decision making.
- Strong client facing and presentation skills.
Benefits and Salary
- Hybrid role split between London office and home
- Buying Annual Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme (auto enrollment scheme on completion of the probation period)
- Life Assurance (on completion of the probation period)
- Season Ticket Loan (on completion of the probation period)
- Access to a well-being platform
- Free independent financial advice
- Staff social events
- Casual/Smart dress
Should this be a position of interest, please do apply with your updated cv and a team member will be in contact with you.