Do you enjoy working with Special Interest Group Tours?
This is such a unique opportunity to quote and research special interest tours for our client. They are a multilingual Tour Operator that specialise in UK and Europe Group Tours.
With Bookings coming through for 2022 & 2023 they are now recruiting for the team!
They managed to hold on to staff through COVID and are now expanding!
As an Groups Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- Working with clients and handling confirmed groups.
- Researching special interest for specific.
- Negotiating rates with suppliers including hotels, coaches, restaurants, guides and entertainment venues
- Building close working relationships with travel trade clients and suppliers
- Attending site inspections and preparing and attending Fam trips
- All Operating aspects of the tour to final invoicing
- Attending Trade shows and Exhibitions to represent the Company
- Fluency in English and any of these languages : Spanish or French or Italian or German or Portuguese
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK and Europe
- Previous Operations experience of the UK and preferably Europe
For a fully confidential discussion on this Groups Travel Executive Job, please apply ASAP and a team member will be in contact.